New construction windows typically have a nail fin. When homes are built, the framing is likely constructed of wood studs. The nail fin rests against the outside of the stud, and nails or screws are driven through the holes in the fin. All other exterior materials are then applied and butted up to the frame of the window or trim.
Vinyl Window Replacement for our client in Torrance, CA
- Vinyl Picture Window with Vinyl Double Hung Windows to both sides replaced in the living room
- The Kitchen Window was replaced with a Vinyl Casement Window
- Vinyl Double Hung Windows installed in the Breakfast Nook area
Vinyl Window Replacement for our client in Los Angeles, CA
- Vinyl Picture Window with Vinyl Sliding Windows to both sides replaced in the living room
- Vinyl Picture Window replaced in the living room